Display individual product variations of a variable product in your product listings. Make it easy for your customers to view and filter product variations. Use WooCommerce Show Single Variations to display product variations on shop page, category pages, filtered results, and search results.
WooCommerce Show Single Variations Features
- Display product variations on the shop page, and in the filtered and search results.
- Display variations when using WooCommerce shortcodes.
- Mark specific product variations as “Featured”.
- Configure each variation individually to ensure you’re presenting your product collection in the best way.
- Create “dummy variations” which only appear in the shop pages – perfect for displaying one of each color.
- Filtering products will show relevant variations and imagery, rather than a generic “catch-all” parent product.
- Searches will return much more accurate results leading to more sales.
- Save your customers from numerous clicks by enabling them to add a specific variation to the cart, directly on the shop pages.
- Ability to enable the “add to cart” button per individual variation.
- Improved customer experience by making it easier for them to get what they want, quickly.
- Enter custom names for your variations for when they’re viewed in the shop pages.
- Increase chances of a sale by getting a descriptive product title in front of them more quickly than before.
- Show Variations
Drive more sales by showing any or all of your product variations directly in the catalog listing.
- More Products
Using WooCommerce Show Single Variations allows you to show more of your product range.
- Easy to Use
Once installed, simply choose where you’d like each variation displayed; Catalog, Filtered Results, and Search Results.
Works with any theme, placing your variations seamlessly into your catalog and shop pages.
Looks and acts as though it is native WooCommerce functionality.
- Easy to Setup
There are no complicated settings, just simple options for each variation.
- Add to Cart
You can choose, per variation, whether it can be added to cart from the catalog listing.
When a variation is set to be shown in filtered results, it will be added to the layered navigation product count, too.
Download Free WooCommerce Show Single Variations
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Show Single Variations free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.